What is a clamp?
Clamps allow you to handle a variety of palletless loads. We have several types of clamps available to match your exact application needs:
- Fork clamps are used to clamp awkward loads between the forks.
- Bale clamps are used to handle nearly any type of baled products.
- Appliance and carton clamps are used to handle packaged loads in the warehousing, appliance and electronics industries.
- Load clamps for foam blocks are used to handle non-palletised blocks of rubber or polystyrene.
- Hay clamps are used to handle bales of hay.
- Concrete block clamps are used to handle all kinds of concrete blocks.
Clamps are commonly used in industries such as agriculture, construction, paper handling, food and beverage. This attachment is suitable for different types of machines. In addition to forklift clamps, we also sell clamps for telehandlers, skid steer and tractor loaders.
What are the benefits of a clamp?
By using this attachment you will:
- handle loads faster, safer and more efficiently.
- improve productivity.
- decrease damage to loads.
Need more information?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our clamps. We are happy to help you!