What is a sideshift?
Sideshifts are one of the most commonly used lifting attachments today. This attachment allows you to shift a load from side to side for faster and more accurate lifting and placement.
Sideshifts are commonly used in industries such as agriculture, paper handling, construction, food and beverage. This attachment is suitable for many types of machines. In addition to forklift side shifts, we also sell sideshift attachments for telehandlers, skid steer and tractor loaders.
What are the benefits of a side shift?
By using a sideshift you will:
- reduce overal handling time.
- reduce damage to pallets and products.
- increase maneuverability through tight corners.
What options are available?
There are several options available to tailor your sideshift to your exact application needs. Options include:
- Capacity range: from 1000 kg to 12 000 kg (higher capacity on request)
- FEM 1 – FEM 4
- Different frame widths
- Load backrest (on request)
- Bronze bearings (optional)
Need more information?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our sideshifts. We are happy to help you!