What is a push-pull?
Push-pulls allow you to handle goods with slip sheets instead of wooden pallets. Substituting a wooden pallet by an inexpensive slip sheet will help you decrease maintenance costs, storage area and damaged stock due to old and damaged pallets.
Push-pulls are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, construction, to name but a few. The push-pull attachment is only available for forklifts.
What are the benefits of a push-pull?
By using this attachment you will:
- save significantly in material handling costs.
- eliminate the need for pallet exchange.
- increase container shipping volume.
- decrease the risk of damaged stock.
What options are available?
There are several options available to tailor your push-pull forklift attachment to your exact application needs. Options include:
- Capacity range: from 1600 kg to 2000 kg
- Hook-on or fork-mounted
- With or without sheet retainer
Need more information?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our push-pulls. We are happy to help you!