The CAM attachments hydraulic reach forks are a new addition to our fork range. They improve your efficiency with your forklift. You can easily load or unload goods from one side without moving to and from either side of the vehicle. It’s no secret that this type of forks is the solution for many loading and transport needs! This extra option for loading and unloading is a benefit that saves you time.
- High resistance to deflection thanks to a single cylinder fitted in the fixed element
- High internal power – cylinder bore of 30 mm
- Outer forks made of high-quality material with high tensile strength, and reinforced at the bottom by a 6 mm Hardox wear plate
- Synchronised fork movements thanks to the external flow divider
- Delivered with external flow divider including male fitting size 12L and 4 hydraulic hoses length 750 mm 6. One hydraulic function required.
- L3: dimension measured from the tip of the fork to the pallet stop
- Telescopic forks delivered with external flow divider and 4 hydraulic hoses with a length of 750 mm
- Min oil flow 8l/min
- Max oil flow 25l/min
- Recommended oil flow 15l/min
- Min working pressure 106 bar
- Max working pressure 250 bar
- Recommended working pressure 180 bar