The hay clamp is an agricultural tool that can be used on different types of machines. The powerful arms and clamping range of up to 2310 mm make it the perfect tool for hay handling.
The design is light-weight, slim and gives the driver excellent visibility through and over the frame. The clamp is made in Italy with highquality materials and uses a JCB, Manitou or Merlo mounting.
- Hydraulic circuit complete with protected overcentre valve
- Hub with plastic wear bushings and grease fitting
- High-performance powerful arms, reinforced with a plain steel plate. Attached by means of chromed pins and secured through an elastic plug
- Steel clamp body with tubular steel pipe arms
- Slim and compact structure
- Reduced frame width for easier storage
- D1-D2: min-max-Ø of the wrapped bales